Search results

  1. Buying out of state & registering in California

    Welcome to California! California also requires you to register your car within a certain period of time after moving here. I seem to recall that it was 30 days. Even if you left it on the Colorado registration until it expired, there is a good chance you would have received a 'fix it' ticket...
  2. Buying out of state & registering in California

    By request, I am starting a new thread for discussions related to buying out of state and registering in California. I have been through this process twice since November 2023. In both cases, I purchased a Ford Maverick from Long McArthur Ford in Salina, Kansas. Tim Bartz, or @FordVideoGuy, is...
  3. Serramonte Ford Colma, CA Fathom Plan

    That's a great idea. My response was to someone who asked about buying outside of California and bringing it into California. I can start a new thread with this topic if it makes sense.
  4. Serramonte Ford Colma, CA Fathom Plan

    Yes, I have been through this twice with Ford Mavericks purchased at Long McArthur Ford in Salina, Kansas. I am copying Tim @FordVideoGuy on this reply in case I say something incorrect. I flew to Wichita, KS, and I made my own way to Salina, KS. Long McArthur will, however, arrange to pick you...
  5. Fathom vs. Mach-E

    We own a 2022 PHEV SEL Escape and lease a 2024 Mach-E Select. The Mach-E was supposed to be mine, while the Escape was my wife's. She, however, has confiscated it while retaining possession of the Escape. Thus, I have limited experience with the Mach-E. The limited experience I do have with it...
  6. Serramonte Ford Colma, CA Fathom Plan

    Thank you for taking the time to put together a detailed response. I look forward to reading what you learn as details are revealed, and I will stay in touch. Let us know when you want to start putting together a priority list.
  7. Serramonte Ford Colma, CA Fathom Plan

    I am not familiar with your plan, since I don't recall seeing a post from you on MaverickTruckClub (I am not on the others). Since it appears Ford will manage the process similarly to how they managed the Ford Lightning: Everyone submits a request to Ford to be added to a pre-order list. When...
Top