Search results

  1. Buying out of state & registering in California

    I bought a Maverick from Granger Ford in Iowa and live in California. All I had to do was get it SMOG, weighed and inspected. It maybe took 2 hours. Ive bought a few used cars out of state and it's essentially the same process.
  2. Serramonte Ford Colma, CA Fathom Plan

    I have a question about the MyFirstEV California rebate. My wife has an EV but I'm looking to buy my first EV. do you know if I would qualify? My name is on her car. Do I need an X-plan pin before ordering?
  3. X-Plan pricing for Fathom

    The fee would be now take most of the savings for the lower priced vehicles. It would probably be better on an $80k F250 or something. The doc fee limit would still be great added savings depending on the Dealer. The one thing to mention is Dealers don't have to accept the X-plan. You need to...
  4. What features do you hope the Fathom might have?

    No gauge cluster behind the wheel would be a mistake. Don't know if I could buy a vehicle without the speed indicator in a quick easy place to see. My friend has a Prius and the center gauge cluster is the thing I hate the most about it. The Fathom Prototype has normal looking door handles and...
  5. What features do you hope the Fathom might have?

    I would like the entry-level trim for the Fathom to have the similar standard options of the Mach-e Select but with cloth seats. AWD option for $2000-$3000. Other Stuff: Real Door Handles 360-Degree Camera (stand-alone) 4ft or Bigger Bed 3K+ Tow Play MP3 off a USB Stick Less black plastic on...
  6. X-Plan pricing for Fathom

    Veterans have to be within 2 years of their active duty service ending to get the Military Discount from Ford.
  7. X-Plan pricing for Fathom

    X-Plan saving for the base $28,350 Fathom would probably be around $400. The Maverick XL MSRP is $28,145 and the invoice price is $27,582. So $563 plus .04% ($110). So $673 minus $275 equaling $398 for the Maverick XL X-plan saving. (28145-27582)+(27582 *.004) - 275 The only way to get to...
Top