Search results

  1. Two Fathom EVs spotted testing with Maverick / Mach-E drive-by video

    I've been waiting for a Maverick sized EV, hopefully in a few months we'll have some real specs and uncamouflaged pictures. :)
  2. Two Fathom EVs spotted testing with Maverick / Mach-E drive-by video

    I do agree that the dark truck is the Maverick.
  3. Two Fathom EVs spotted testing with Maverick / Mach-E drive-by video

    Are you sure Claude knew which one was which? In those pictures, the Maverick sure looks to be the shorter of the two. Eyeballing it I'd guess the Fathom is 8-10" longer than the Maverick.
  4. Two Fathom EVs spotted testing with Maverick / Mach-E drive-by video

    Tried an overlay with 50% opacity, not real clear but you can make out the two images.
  5. Two Fathom EVs spotted testing with Maverick / Mach-E drive-by video

    I grabbed frames from the video with both in the same positions as best I could.
  6. Ford Fathom Design Wishlist: High-Efficiency Colors & Smoother Multi-EV Home Integration

    I do have the hybrid and have driven with "L" selected a few times to get the extra regen, but it will occasionally rev the engine when slowing in "L" if the battery is fully charged and I don't care for that. Mostly I just us the brake pedal to apply regen and try to brake early/smooth enough...
  7. Ford Fathom Design Wishlist: High-Efficiency Colors & Smoother Multi-EV Home Integration

    It surprises me that so many people dislike one-pedal driving, I wish my Maverick could do one-pedal. I've driven over 2000 miles in various, rented Teslas and always miss one-pedal driving most when going back to my own vehicles, gas to brake, gas to brake vs just smoothly modulating the...
  8. 2027 Ford electric truck replaces 12V with 48V zonal architecture

    So, ICE vehicles have multiple sources of energy for all of these functions?
Top