Yes you are correct. The lack of the FM radio is one of the worse things about the R2. It is why I started looking around at other options. But I do not consider it a deal braker as I live in the city and will have data to stream music 95% of the time. I can also come up with an aftermarket fix...
I decided a few years ago I wanted my next vehicle to be something smaller and an EV. I still want to tow. So I have found that there are plenty of options out there of smaller SUVs that can tow ok but they are all a bit too expensive. I currently have a reservation down on the new Rivian R2...
Most people tow light loads with the Maverick because it has a low tow capacity. If it only has a 3K tow capacity I will just take my business else ware.
If automakers can make the High voltage battery to last 15+ years, there is no reason they can not make a 48V battery using the same reliable battery cells.
I would be ok with light interior but not the heavy use areas like the seat, carpet or steering wheel. Those light colors will just look like crap after a few years. I hope Ford makes an SUV off this platform. I might go for that if it has good towing capacity. Also good ground clearance.
I just hope Ford gives this truck a solid tow capacity. 5K would make me happy. Also hoping for a heat pump and a Mid-gate. Also engineer a nice tight turning radius.