celestial_knight
New Member
- Joined
- Jun 5, 2026
- Threads
- 0
- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- United States
- Vehicles
- 2025 mach e GT // Highland 3 Performance
I have the opposite opinion…neener neenerI respectfully disagree. I think the Rivian r1t is gorgeous. Especially from a front 3/4s angle. I'm not a huge fan of many 30s to 50s cars. There are exceptions of course, but too many have the bulbous inverted bathtub shape to them imo.
We got some iconic 50s cars like the t-bird, first gen Corvette, and big fin caddies. But many of the vehicles from that era were duds when it came to visual appeal. They were also pretty generic and too similar. Most everything was 20 feet of fins, chrome, and excess.
The 60s imo was prob the best decade pre 2000 when it comes to timeless and iconic design. The gt40, mustang fastbacks, e-types, Corvette stingrays, etc. Virtually all designs that if you gave them larger wheels, lower greenhouses, and modern lights, would still work as modern cars today due to how good they look. A 1967 gt 500 fastback is never gonna go out of style.
Sorry for the mini rant, I'm a design fanatic lol.