What features do you hope the Fathom might have?

Blackspots76

New Member
Joined
Jun 13, 2026
Threads
0
Messages
4
Reaction score
6
Location
Texas
Vehicles
2015 Nissan Altima
Country flag
Huh? That's exactly WHY you would want the dual port.

J1772 for home AC charging with most existing home EVSEs which are J1772, and NACS for fast charging at Tesla and other NACS chargers.

NACS natively CAN do AC charging, but most home EVSEs are not NACS, which is why a dual port would be good, so you don't have to go buy another EVSE for home use, see?

I have a GE Watt Station I bought in 2011 for my 2012 Nissan Leaf to do home charging (it does 32A although the 2012 Leaf is limited to 16A) with the J1772 plug/port.

And since I am a Lightning owner, I have a CCS1 Ford Charge Station Pro and I bought the A2Z Thunderstorm Lite adapter to do L2 charging with an NACS vehicle.
I would prefer to have ONLY NACS on the vehicle. I can deal with using adapters.
 

HondaPrologue

New Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2026
Threads
0
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Vehicles
24 Prologue 2WD Touring
Country flag
In order of importance for me:

- Comfortable Seats. Please don't cheap out on seats to hit a price point. This was one of the main reasons I got rid of my 22 Maverick
- Heated Seats that stay on. It's annoying to have to hit the button on road trips.
- Good efficiency at high speeds. Anything above 3mi/kwh @ 80 is good. I know we're all supposed to be responsible drivers that always drive under the speed limit. But you know... It would be nice to not take such a range hit at say 80-85.
- Large sidewall tire option. I don't want 40 series rubber bands to deal with SC roads.
- Built in streaming options. YouTube, Netflix, Prime, HBO. I never though I would use it in the Prologue. Yes it's cool to use while charging. But I use it with my daughter in the morning. We usually have 10-15 minutes to wait for the bus pick up. That's our YouTube time. And sure we have iPads, it's not the same.
- Pano Roof.
- Light interior. And more than just a light gray seat insert.
- Power Promise.
 

Ranchero 2028

Member
First Name
Richard
Joined
Jul 28, 2026
Threads
1
Messages
9
Reaction score
10
Location
Amston,Ct
Vehicles
2013 BMW X3,2018 Ford F-150
Country flag
In order of importance for me:

- Comfortable Seats. Please don't cheap out on seats to hit a price point. This was one of the main reasons I got rid of my 22 Maverick
- Heated Seats that stay on. It's annoying to have to hit the button on road trips.
- Good efficiency at high speeds. Anything above 3mi/kwh @ 80 is good. I know we're all supposed to be responsible drivers that always drive under the speed limit. But you know... It would be nice to not take such a range hit at say 80-85.
- Large sidewall tire option. I don't want 40 series rubber bands to deal with SC roads.
- Built in streaming options. YouTube, Netflix, Prime, HBO. I never though I would use it in the Prologue. Yes it's cool to use while charging. But I use it with my daughter in the morning. We usually have 10-15 minutes to wait for the bus pick up. That's our YouTube time. And sure we have iPads, it's not the same.
- Pano Roof.
- Light interior. And more than just a light gray seat insert.
- Power Promise.
There is a new video on the “you spotted a unicorn “about the seat construction on this ford website
 
 
Top