New Video with "Secret" Image

commadorebob

Well-Known Member
First Name
Bob
Joined
Aug 6, 2026
Threads
3
Messages
88
Reaction score
142
Location
Alabama
Vehicles
2025 Expedition Max Platinum; 2023 Maverick Lariat
Country flag
The barcode site appears to have been merged with the regular Fathom site. However, there is a new video I have not seen yet.

The hidden frame of the image is either a hint at leg rests for the seat, a hint at the interior color, an excuse for the video editor to include a picture of their dog... or Ford is trolling us since they know we are looking.

Ranchero EV Pickup Truck New Video with "Secret" Image 1791230878368-jo
 

bob zimmerman

Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2026
Threads
0
Messages
12
Reaction score
19
Location
northern MN
Vehicles
25’ Maverick XLT AWD
Country flag
Or it subliminally makes you want to relax and buy a dog.
Either way, the dude that put that in there is on this forum and is reading my post.

He should slip a frame of Bob Dylan into a video somewhere as proof.


That’s all I got.
Bob
 

paneubert

Well-Known Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2026
Threads
2
Messages
45
Reaction score
62
Location
Seattle
Vehicles
2025 Hybrid Maverick XLT/4K/AWD/CoPilot/Eruption Green
Country flag
I think I saw this on Reddit or Facebook and the claim over there is that this confirms "Pet Mode". I don't think it confirms Pet Mode any more than the prior teaser clips where we saw dogs, but who knows.
 
OP
OP
commadorebob

commadorebob

Well-Known Member
First Name
Bob
Joined
Aug 6, 2026
Threads
3
Messages
88
Reaction score
142
Location
Alabama
Vehicles
2025 Expedition Max Platinum; 2023 Maverick Lariat
Country flag
Given how thin the seat looks in the video, I'm wondering if it is simply hinting at sitting closer to the floor, which would feel like a leg rest.
 

paneubert

Well-Known Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2026
Threads
2
Messages
45
Reaction score
62
Location
Seattle
Vehicles
2025 Hybrid Maverick XLT/4K/AWD/CoPilot/Eruption Green
Country flag
This a Maverick? I mean....yeah....or is it? 🤫

Ranchero EV Pickup Truck New Video with "Secret" Image 1791232247102-wy
 
 
Top